Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer service: (702) 505-8888
Allegiant Airlines Reservations: (702) 505-8888
Weather Advisories: (702) 719-8111.
Allegiant Airlines Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
I always enjoy it when I get the opportunity to check out an airline’s headquarters. It is an inside look at the airline’s culture and of course it is always nice to picture where they work when interacting with them as a media contact or customer.
Allegiant is located in a new business park just outside of downtown Vegas. It is away from the flashing-lights and casinos and in an area that just looks just a few years old.
If you searching for Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Allegiant Airlines Customer Support the Allegiant Airlines 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Allegiant Airlines headquarter : 8360 S. Durango Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113 USA
Headquarters Email Allegiant Airlines: —
Allegiant Airlines headquarters phone number : 1-702-851-7300
headquarters website: Click here
Discussion forum: Click here
Allegiant Airlines International Customer Service numbers
How to Contact Allegiant Airlines TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
List of numbers for Allegiant Airlines Customer care and Reservations support
Allegiant Airlinescustomer care number : 1-888-247-2262
Reservation support number : 1-800-361-8071
Allegiant AirlinesCustomer Relations number : 1-888-247-2262
Group Travel number : 1-800-361-7585
Allegiant AirlinesGift Card Assistance : –
Flight Arrival/Departure inquiry number of Allegiant Airlines : –
Below are the steps which show a demo of how to contact the Allegiant AirlinesCustomer Service
- Welcome to Allegiant AirlinesCustomer Service, how can I help you today?
- for service in English, press one
- Tell me the reason of calling. Do you want information about reservations or flight status?
- Please select from one in all the subsequent four options
For flight Reservations, press one,
- Okay, we got your option. Please provide little more information like book a new flight or change my reservations; tell me your choice.
- Change my reservations.
- Thank you, please tell me the flight number or if you don’t understand it say continue.
- Ok, in this case, what city would the flight depart from?
- To search for our lowest fare, press two
- for commonly asked queries, press 3
- to book a new flight, press one
Allegiant Airlines Executive Team
Maurice J. Gallagher: Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
John T. Redmond: President & Director
D. Scott Sheldon: Chief Operating Officer, CFO & Senior VP
Scott M. Allard: Chief Information Officer & Executive VP
Charles W. Pollard: Independent Director
Linda A. Marvin: Independent Director
Gary E. Ellmer: Independent Director
Allegiant AirlinesApplication download
Allegiant Airlines Services
- Purchase, Cancellations and Refunds
- Flight Disruptions
- Deliver Baggage on Time
- Denied Boarding Situations Are Handled with Fairness and Consistency
- Passengers with Disabilities and Special Needs
- Check-in Requirements and Cancellation of Reservations
- Disclosing Key Information
- Seating Families Travelling with Children
- Respond to Customer Complaints
- Official Languages
- Complaints, Comments and Feedback
Allegiant Airlines history
Allegiant Air was founded in 1997 under the name WestJet Express. After a trademark dispute with West Jet Air Center of Rapid City, South Dakota, and with the name’s similarity to WestJet Airlines of Calgary, Alberta, the airline adopted the name Allegiant Air and received its operating certificate for scheduled and charter domestic operations in 1998. The airline also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico. Wholly owned by Allegiant Travel, the airline now has over 1,300 employees.
Scheduled service began on October 15, 1999, between Las Vegas and the airline’s initial hub in Fresno, California, with Douglas DC-9-21 and DC-9-51 aircraft. Shortly after the shutdown of WinAir Airlines, Allegiant Air opened a hub in Long Beach, California, mirroring WinAir’s network. The airline was unable to bring in enough revenue to cover its costs and filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on December 13, 2000.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Allegiant AirlinesCustomer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……