FAFSA Customer Service Phone Numbers
FAFSA customer care: 1-800-433-3243
General questions Number:
FAFSA Dispute Number:
Pay Bill By Phone:
FAFSA toll free:
Can’t make a toll-free call?: 1-334-523-2691
TTY calls only: 1-800-730-8913
Federal Student Loan Support Center: 1-800-557-7394
FedLoan Servicing: 1-855-265-4038
Borrower Defense: 1-855-279-6207
Federal Student Loan Consolidation Center: 1-800-557-7392
Default Resolution Group: 1-800-621-3115, 1-877-825-9923 TTY
Federal Student Aid Information Center: 1-800-433-3243
FAFSA Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
The FAFSA should not be confused with the CSS Profile, which is also required by some colleges. The CSS is a fee-based product of the College Board and usually used by colleges to distribute their own institutional funding rather than federal or state.
If you searching for FAFSA Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of FAFSA Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call FAFSA Customer Support the FAFSA 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
FAFSA Corporate Office Address : – U.S. Department of Education FedLoan Servicing P.O. Box 69184
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9184
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
FAFSA complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number : 1-800-433-3243
Corporate Fax Number: 717-720-1628
headquarters website: Click here
FAFSA International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-800-433-3243
How to Contact FAFSA TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Welcome to the Federal Student Aid information Center
- For quality and coaching functions this call maybe monitored or recorded [foreign language].
- For the standing of your application, the standing of your correction or to request a copy of your student aid report say application standing,
- Facilitate together with your pin or fax on the web say website help
- Data concerning your existing student loan and lenders say loans
- For answers to the current high 10 frequently asked questions say FAQ’s.
- For more help options say more.
- OK, additional facilitate options, our web site studentaid.gov contains the answers to most common
- queries including what types of aids ar offered, who qualifies to receive aid, how to apply for a aid and how to settle on a loan reimbursement arrange.
- Many people call when submitting their facts to seek out out what proportion aid they’re going to receive. only your college can tell you this. the school uses price of group action, your enrollment standing ANd different data to create an aid package for you.
- Talk to the financial aid at your school concerning how much and after you can receive aid.
- To speak to a client service representative say client service
- If you’re all finished you’ll say sensible bye or just droop up;
- otherwise, i will be able to take you back to the most menu.
- Customer services.
- Just a flash i will be able to transfer your decision to a client service representative.
List of numbers for FAFSA Customer care and support
FAFSA customer care number : 1-800-433-3243
Support number :
Executive Customer Relations :
FAFSA Executive Team
FAFSA Application download
- Make a loan payment
- Repayment plans, including general questions about income-driven repayment
- Deferment and forbearance
- Teacher loan forgiveness
- Closed school loan discharge application
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- PSLF Employment Certification Form
- Borrower defense
- Apply for borrower defense to loan repayment
Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA) of 2010 changed the criteria for suspension of eligibility for drug-related offenses. Previously, students could lose eligibility for either the possession or sale of a controlled substance during the period of enrollment. SAFRA dropped the penalties for possession of a controlled substance but retained the penalties for sale of a controlled substance. SAFRA increases the suspension to two years for a first offense and indefinite for a second offense.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about FAFSA Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review