Sirius XM Customer Service Phone Numbers
Sirius XM Toll Free: 1-866-635-5027
Technical Support Number:
Customer service: 1-866-635-2349
Member Service Center:
Emergency Road Service:
Sirius XM Headquarters Info, Email, Phone number, Website and live chat Information
XM Satellite Radio (XM) was one of the three satellite radio (SDARS) and online radio services in the United States and Canada, operated by Sirius XM Holdings. It provided pay-for-service radio, analogous to cable television. Its service included 73 different music channels, 39 news, sports, talk and entertainment channels, 21 regional traffic and weather channels and 23 play-by-play sports channels. XM channels were identified by Arbitron with the label “XM” (e.g., “XM32” for “The Bridge”).
If you searching for Sirius XM Customer Service Number, you are at the right place. In this post, we have provided a list of Sirius XM Customer Service Phone Numbers. You can call Sirius XM Customer Support the Sirius XM 800 Phone Number given here and solve your queries.
Sirius XM Corporate Office Address: 1221 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020, USA, United States
Headquarters Email : email@example.com
Sirius XM complaint email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office phone number : 1-866-635-2349,1-212-584-5100
Sirius XM Helpline:
headquarters website: Click here
Sirius XM International Customer Service numbers
Canada and the U.S: 1-866-635-5027
How to Contact Sirius XM TOLL FREE 1-800 NUMBER
- Thanks for calling SiriusXM. Your call perhaps monitored and recorded for quality assurance.
- I see you’re calling from a number that matches a SiriusXM account. ought to we use this to look up your information?
- OK. Please tell Maine the number on your account together with the area code. If you’re a new client Associate in Nursingd don’t have an account, just say, new client.
- New client.
- OK. which might you wish to do?
- Sign up for service, receive an activation signal or get facilitate with your radio?
- Sign up for service.
- Sure. Hold on while I transfer you to auditor care.
- Thank you for calling SiriusXM. this is often XXXXX (real person)
- OK. I found your account. which might you like? charge, refresh signal, transfer service to a new car, cancel or
- change service, account management or help with radio?
- All right, Billing, you currently have a credit of XXXXX, would you wish to listen to your balance again, get your charge history, create a payment, update your mastercard or redeem a present card?
List of numbers for Sirius XM Customer care and support
Sirius XM customer care number : 1-866-635-5027
Support number : 1-866-635-2349
Sirius XM Executive Customer Relations :
Sirius XM Executive Team
- James E. Meyer: CEO
- Scott Greenstein: President, Chief Content Officer
- Dara Altman: Executive vice president, Chief administrative officer
- Patrick L. Donnelly: Executive vice president, General counsel
- David J. Frear: Executive vice president, CFO
Sirius XM Application download
Sirius XM Services
- Fuel Prices
- Movie Listings
- Sport Scores
- Stock Prices
- ravel Link Weather — National and Local Weather
Sirius XM history
XM’s primary business was satellite radio entertainment. XM carried music, news (both simulcast and syndicated programming), sports, talk radio, comedy (both stand-up and radio shows), and even radio drama. In addition, XM used to broadcast local weather and traffic conditions in its larger markets. The channel lineup was available on-line.
To receive satellite radio programming, a customer was required to purchase a receiver. Prices ranged from less than $50 to over $200. With a service commitment, it was possible to get a simple receiver for free. Monthly packages started at US$6.99/month but after adding multiple sports channels (which was mandatory to have at that time) the monthly subscription changed to US$14.49/month (changed since 2011 from US$12.95/month) with add-on “family” radios at US$8.99/month. Best-of-Sirius was available on US accounts for an additional monthly fee.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions about Sirius XM Customer Service? That’s why we’ve got a comments section on this blog! You can feel free to leave a comment or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We love reading your messages……
Submit your review